DKP Limited Edition Cricket Bat | All Sizes AvailableRegular price $634.00 Sale price $380.00 Save 40%
Our most popular willow is something not to be missed. Explicitly handcrafted to ensure a substantial mid-sweet spot. The duckbill shape profile is embossed with our shielded chrome DKP limited edition badge to ensure genuine authenticity.
With a focus on performance and light pick-up, this cricket bat will shine from the rest. Our brand new chrome limited edition decal stickers have a transparent under layer allowing straight grains to be seen from top to bottom.
The LE features a noticeable bow, and mid-blade sweet spot and a round face that ensures the bat has a lightweight pick-up and more wood is distributed in the hitting zone.
The DKP Limited Edition has a duckbill profile which adds thickness to the toe yet aids pick-up for a better balanced bat. Many international players use this shape willow, and now it's available for you to take full advantage of.
DKP Limited Edition Characteristics
- Mid sweet spot; perfect for shots all around the ground
- Slightly bigger bow to enhance pick-up
- Handcrafted in England by our master bat makers
- DKP’s duck bill toe for additional power
- Luxurious new metallic chrome decals with gloss finish
- Highest level of English artisan bat making, all individually handmade by DKP
- Senior comes in standard short handle but also available in LH/SSB/SB/LB
- Oval, semi-oval or round handle available
Our DKP Limited Edition bats are offered in two grades as described below:
Players Grade 1+ will be the best pieces of wood we have in our workshop and would be the same quality that the professional cricketer would utilise. For example, tight grain or predominantly sap wood which is all white wood, no blemishes and exceptional performance as used by international players. This grade is very rare and is limited in availability.
Grade 1 English Willow cricket bats will have 7 or more Grains, which will have a clear white face and no blemishes on the face of the blade or with a small strip of heartwood. Heartwood is from the centre of the tree and is generally preferred by pro players.